Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Kaylee's Creative Blog

On Oct.30 the day before Halloween, a couple of my friends and I thought it would be funny if we hopped on the bus and hide until all of the other kids got off and we stayed to find out where the bus really went after everyone got off. After school we planned out our plan and went into action. 

My best friend's Carly and Holly weren't that excited about sneaking on the bus but I assured them that it would be fine and after all, we were just some curious 6th graders right? “I don’t know,” Carly said anxiously as we waited in line to get on the bus. “What if we get in trouble like serious trouble?” “we’ll be fine. Know pressure.” I said happily as we climbed on. 

After all the kids got off we waited hiding under the seats. But what do you expect when you're riding on the bus, there not going to an empty ally or something like that. The driver pulled into the highschool parking lot, got out, and leftus there with all of the other buses. There were no windows on the bus and no fresh air. We screamed and yelled hoping someone would hear us. But nobody did. I managed to break open the window and we all fled into the darkness on our way home never going near  another bus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment